end of a chapter
Saturday, July 22, 2017
As the title suggests, yes it's the end of a chapter in my life. That's a little exaggerating HAHA but yup, i have left bch. My last day was 14th July 2017.

It was a bitter-sweet farewell. Bitter cos i'll miss my colleagues so much. They are such nice people despite the dramas and some politics. Sweet cos I do not need to deal with shit like working on the 1st, and 2 consecutive weeks before cny. Also, my work need not be audited anymore~

Plans? To look for another job (keeping my fingers crossed), a better paying job. This time round, i should always remind myself not to jump into a job so quickly just cos i need the money. i have to have patience.

Study? Well, prolly until i've settled for a new job for a year before deciding. Most likely going for unisim as it is now a govt school and i just knew from ange that they have a direct bus home. YES AH!

Cheers! I'll be back for more updates!

@ 9:33 AM