2017
Sunday, April 2, 2017
Guess it's been sucha long time since i've updated this non-existent space here. Doing this cos well, got really bored at home (only cos i've been on MC for the past 4 days). Not sure if i'm fully well cos i still do experience bouts of fatigue and muscle aches. Kinda depressed and guilty cos my appetite has been very good instead of the usual times. I've actually weighed myself and surprise surprise, i am at my heaviest now. GOD.

So uh well, reading back to my previous post, i think it's time to do some updating here.

1. I've ended all sort of communication and friendship with cxx. I cannot bring myself to forgive her despite it not being a grave matter but it's too much. Such toxic fs i cannot tank. All i wna say is I'm thankful for all that she've given and done for me but no thanks to all the threats, complaints, and crossing of my personal boundaries. Feels like everything about me got intruded and for pete's sake, she thinks she knows me. Bet she knows nuts cos i treasure my personal space ALOT.

2. Guess who got wing yan's portfolio? Not all, but the major part. Taking in GL invoices, petty cash, and GST. Gave a huge portion of my previous portfolio to a new girl, Cheryl - A very nice and considerate girl. She's under me doing vendor payment and keying of bank recon data entry. That's pretty much it. Sounds manageable right? Heck no. Of course every new tasks isn't easy, But come on, the load is too much to bear. Aside from needing to learn from wy within 1 week, I am still holding on to my ad-hoc payments, weekly voucher billing, daily inter-company invoicing, retail and bch2 bank recon. But but but.. I am currently 8th month into doing this shit and only until recently I have been able to go on earlier for dinner. I'm guessing it's partly due to the post-cny period thus there ain't much workload.

3. Work again, but huehue jiejie is 1yr 10mths old in the company! Promised myself that I shouldn't dwell in this unhappiness at work and forever complaining instead of putting my words into action... So finally mustered the courage to speak to my boss about wanting to resign to further my studies. Turned out good! It was a unofficial resignation but hell that was a huge load off my chest srsly. Gonna submit the letter end of April (after im back from my leave) and tada wait for my good news on the next update!

4. Yeah so as I mentioned in the previous point, i'm going on leave mid-april 2017! Where to? Not anywhere fancy but back to brunei for a 4d3n with mummy, followed by a 5d4n trip to BKK with le parents (YAY!!) It's our first time going on a vacation as a family and it really means alot. Not sure what to expect but keeping my fingers crossed there will be more plans coming!

5. Oh yaaa, guess i did not update in this space of mine that I went korea last year oct 2016~ It wasn't exactly the perfect trip that many would expect - heading to all the touristy areas - it's more of a 'wake up-then-plan' kinda trip. I was still fun tho. With bickerings here and there with lisa and exploring of quiet neighbourhoods while finding our way to the destination. It was a great experience, eating fried chicken like never before (6 nights straight for supper omg). Got a little confession to make tho.. Despite it being fun, i was a little pissed at lisa for like few of the days. It's prolly just me tho cos lisa got herself a bf and she was constantly on the phone TOO MANY TIMES. like yknow as if i don't exist. Was just hoping that she could be maybe pay a little respect to my existence and be a little sensitive to my feelings. Imagine me talking and no one responding -.- But guess what I thought it was only me but nope. She was like this during our clique gathering too until she had to be asked to put her phone away. This happened last year but im guessing all is well now. So yeah.

Enough of typing. Hope that I'll find back that I can fully recover and find back that energy in me. Hopefully (I AM RLY HOPEFUL) that I can find some motivation to lose some weight. At least be back to what I weighed before getting into BCH oh crossed fingers!

@ 2:52 AM