updates
Sunday, July 31, 2016
Very well. Been away for months and reading back the previous posts, guess i should be updating abit.

I have been with bch for 1.1 years now and basically nothing much has changed with regards to my portfolio except for a lil more workload since xingxian has left. yes, cxx left. so soon after cny, pt left, followed by cxx in june, and soon it'll be wy's turn in sept. i'm left all alone...... i wonder when will it be my turn.

had my first appraisal and boss has been happy with my job performance for the past year and i'm guessing there will be an increment tho idk how much it will be. getting bored with my portfolio already and requested for a job rotation by learning pt's stuff (idk if this is suicide but for the sake of the experience, endure!) my current portfolio is basically logical. by that i mean even a temp staff is able to do my stuff. it's just administrative stuff which i think 1 year of doing is more than enough. not sure when i'll be able to learn new stuff but i hope to be able to leave this company by next year.

i am hoping to leave after cny but it'll also depend on the economy. it has been very bad recently and i'm sure there are many who are still job hunting. sigh pie.

so i've previously mentioned that i had been receiving lots of love and attention.... well i guess i was wrong. i did not actually like the attention as it was too much for me to handle after a certain period of time. we were quarreling every now and then since may..... not sure how i should continue from here as idk what to feel. can't seem to pen down my thoughts. ok bye. all is well.

@ 7:23 AM