I don't know what to feel anymore
Monday, February 8, 2016


It's CNY day 1 today and everything feels as per normal. No mood for CNY at all. All I wna do is to lie in bed the whole day. Don't even give a hoot how many red packets I have collected.

Worked 3 consecutive weeks prior to CNY and I must say it was a grueling period. 9am every single day with no fixed timing off work. It's been my 7th month with the company and I have already broken my record of knocking off late. Reaching home at 12+ and reporting to work again the next day. Makes me wonder how did I even survive the first two weeks. 

Anyway, this terrible period is over and it's back to 8.30am again. Was expecting to get more days aside from the normal cny day 1&2 off after working like dogs for the past three days but nope. Selfish boss follows the friggin calendar. Okay lor you win. Sucks but what to do sigh I don't even know what to feel anymore. All I am hoping is to be able to end early. Nothing more. Work is never-ending and I do hope that everyone understands that. Morale is like hitting deficit already yet I have to drag my ass to work with a question in mind - What time will I be able to end tonight? 

Got my first bonus payout and well, I find it quite surprising to be receiving this amount since I expected nothing more than $500. I bet others got more since mine's pro-rated. Despite my family agreeing that it's a small sum, it's better than nothing. 


P.s Daddy has been working for 1 month in his new job already. Hope all will be okay for him. I know this job is physically stressful but hope he takes good care of his body and push on. 


@ 7:26 AM